Why Cycles El Jefe SRAM GX Eagle Mountain Bike
We bring to you the Why Cycle's El Jefe! The Jefe is hands down one of the most versatile bikes on the market. The Why Cycle's El Jefe was designed to go the distance. Named after legendary bikepack racer Jefe Branham, the El Jefe takes into consideration years of bikepacking experience and hundreds of Colorado Trail miles. The El Jefe is a propper contender for winning any major bikepacking race, or challenging any XC race.
The El Jefe is titanium tubed, 29 inch wheels, and designed around a 120mm fork. It can clear up to 2.6 inch tires, and run any 29er wide trail tire on the market. It comes with sliding dropouts to adjust the chainstay length between 420-435mm. This allows for easy single speed setup. Why Cycles always prioritizes mount locations, the El JEfe come stock with fender and bottle mounts.
The Why Cycles El Jefe SRAM GX Eagle Mountain Bike comes with Sram's GX Eagle Groupset. This brings us top of the line technology at an affordable price. THe GX Eagle Groupset is known for its durability, smooth and accurate shifting, and a massive gear ratio. This bike will keep you going even in the toughest terrain.
- Frame – Why EL Jefe
- Fork – RockShox SID ULT 29″ SB 120mm (*upgrade available)
- Headset – Cane Creek 40-series
- Wheels – Industry 9 Trail S 29″ 1/1 (*upgrade available)
- Tubes – Stans Notubes single shots x2
- Tires – Maxxis Dissector 29×2.4 front / Maxxis Rekon 29×2.4 rear
- Bar – RaceFace Aeffect R 35 x 780mm 20mm rise
- Stem – RaceFace Aeffect R 35 x 40mm
- Post – Crank Brothers Highline 7 31.6 x 125mm, 150mm or 170mm
- Saddle – WTB Volt CroMo – Black
- Shifters – SRAM GX Eagle
- Brakes – SRAM Level TL
- Rotors – SRAM Centerline 180mm front / 160mm rear
- Rear Derailleur – SRAM GX Eagle
- Chain – SRAM GX Eagle
- Cassette – SRAM GX Eagle 10-52T
- Crankset – SRAM GX Eagle Boost Dub 170mm 32T (*upgrade available)
- Bottom Bracket – SRAM Threaded 73mm DUB BSA Standard
- Grips – Lizard Skins Charger Evo – Black
**Specifications subject to change without notice. Bike comes with different group set than what is displayed in photograph"