Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL
Big Agnes' redesigned Copper Spur HV UL to make it lighter and stronger than ever. The Copper Spur HV UL line continues to set a high bar for ultralight backpacking tents that don't skimp on the comforts of home. Dual low-vent vestibule doors and a high fly help add airflow, reducing condensation keeping you comfortable all night long. The tent's set up has been simplified with Velcro tab connections to the fly and pre-cut guy lines making solo set up quick and easy.
Available in both 2 and 3 person versions, Big Agnes didn't sacrifice comfort for weight when designing the Copper Spur HV. Inner pockets for your phone and other small gear help you keep your base camp organized and vestibule awnings can be pitched with your trekking poles, for mid-day shade on down days, without needing to carry the weight of extra poles.
- Quick stash door for stowing unzipped doors
- Interior loops
- Fast-fly setup available
- 2 doors & 2 vestibules
- Fly & Floor are treated with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Trail Weight: 3lb 8oz / 1.59kg
- Packed Weight: 3lb 14oz / 1.76kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 13oz / 1.28kg
- Packed Size: 21" x 6" / 53 x 15cm
- Trail Weight: 2lb 11oz / 1.22kg
- Packed Weight: 3lb 2oz / 1.42kg
- Fast Fly Weight: 2lb 2oz / 964g
- Packed Size: 19.5" x 6" / 50 x 15cm
The tent is way to set up and quite spacious for such a lightweight tent. The fabric seems quite fragile, however. Too bad the footprint is sold separately but it helps.