The North Face Summit Soft Shell Pant
- Slim fit eliminates excessive material
- Durable, double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Highly wind resistant
- Removable suspenders
- Low-profile waistband with a zip-fly and snap-tab closure as well as internal elastic
- Water-resistant, reverse-coil-zip thigh pocket on right with internal gear loop for keeping your transceiver and other items easily accessible
- Articulated knees allow for better movement
- Kickpatches for increased durability
As other reviews all over the web state, these things run super small. I'm 6'1", 165 lbs with a 31" waist, tall and thin so I ordered size 32. I have skinny runner-type legs and I had trouble squeezing them in when trying on the pants. Forget about zipping them and snapping the waist, it was about 1-2 inches to small. I've never worn any pants larger than medium or 32 waist, usually a 31 works if available, these are just way off. For reference I'm a /32 in Arc'teryx slim-fit Gamma AR pants and they're a tad large in the waist, workable with the integrated belt.
3 stars cuz the pants themselves seem nice with durable stretchy fabric, nice feature set (lace hooks would be an improvement). I just don't have the patience to try a size 34 and hope for the best.