Dynafit TLT Speedfit Pro
Boot Fitters Advice
Why We Like the Dynafit TLT Speedfit Pro
New for this season comes the TLT Speedfit Pro. This is a stiffer, lighter boot than the TLT Speedfit thanks to the integration of Titanex Fiber in the cuff. The Grilamid construction throughout the boot allows this boot to be light on the uphill, with the flex tongue design contributing to a stiff boot on the downhill. This boot is ideal for those looking to tour on-piste once the lifts stop running.
If you are worried about your feet staying warm on the cold days, this liner is reinforced in all the right areas to reduce rubbing.
This boot is also a great option for hard booting split boarders looking to bag more peaks.
- High performing boot balancing stability and efficiency
- Singular lever for quick transition between ski and walk mode
- 60 degree cuff rotation for efficient touring
- 103mm last width for versatile fit
- 15-18 degree forward lean
- Pomoca Climb Sole, Custom Light liner, Grilamid shell with Titantex Fiber for grip, comfort, and durability
- TLT (Tech) Binding Compatible