Scott built a boot that did everything you wanted an alpine touring boot to do and then some. With its 115 flex Powerlite and Pebex construction you can charge hard and retain a strength in the boot like no other. The Orbit is a slightly softer boot designed for the middle ground of ski touring. The perfect flex for when you don't need a hard charging boot like the Superguide but still want to retain a sense of control.
The Orbit is built with a 60 degree cuff rotation to insure you have full capability to move about when climbing uphill at your full potential. These boots will feel like outer space on your feet, you will have a degree of comfort and strength in each step you take. With its 2 buckle design and lighter weight build compared to Scott's top offering boots you can charge hard for multiple laps each day.
The orbits liner comes standard with a fully moldable Gore-Tex membrane for perfect snug fits and waterproof breathable protection. There is no chance of that little bit of powder slipping in and ruining a day of touring. The best part of Scotts touring line is it‚s wide last range of 103.5 in the Orbit, no longer do you have to struggle with that extra wide foot not fitting in the average boot. Along with a molded liner the Orbit comes with a shock-dampening foot bed to keep your feet from screaming at you at the end of each run or long extended tour.
- 115 flex index is stiff, yet comfortable on long tours
- 103.5mm last promotes comfort and accommodates wide feet
- Walk mode provides 60-degrees of cuff rotation
- Waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex membrane at liner
- Heat-moldable liner can be customized for a personalized fit
- Two Ergal micro-adjustable buckles with buckle strap system
- Vibram sole with shock dampening inserts ensures traction
- Weight: 1235g (size 26.5)
|Material||Powerlite Pebex Renew, Bi-Material Tongue|
|Forward Lean||11.5 degrees|
|Binding Compatibility||Tech, AT|
|Manufactuer Warranty||1 year|