If you’re looking for a boot that will take you deep into the backcountry to tag those big lines you’ve been dreaming of, while holding its own in a skimo race or two, look no further than the Dynafit Mezzalama. Dynafit’s focus for their 2022 boot line is fit and speed - a new, higher-volume 99mm last improves upon the fit of previous years’ models to give you the comfort and performance you need, while the Race Lock lever and Twistfit instep closure system allow for lightning-fast transitions and on-the-fly adjustments to keep you moving towards your objectives. The Carbon Grilamid shell and cuff make for a stiff, responsive and durable boot that will ski aggressively while remaining extremely lightweight (875g in a size 26). An incredible 120 degrees of cuff articulation allows for smooth, intuitive strides in walk mode no matter how steep the skin track, and the Pomoca Race sole gives you the grip you need when the skis come off and it’s time to scramble or bootpack. Dynafit has created a real contender for the core mountaineering crowd with the Mezzalama boot - it’s up to you to keep up with this one.
- Touring boot built for the long miles, steep line, and fast missions
- Twistfit shell for individualized fit and Race Lock lever for lightning quick transitions
- 120 degree cuff articulation for smooth, full strides
- 10 and 13 degree forward lean
- Pomoca Race ISMF sole, Mezzalama liner, and Grilamid Fiberglass/Carbon-fiber shell construction for grip, comfort, and tough and light performance
- Tech binding compatible