The North Face M Ventrix™ Jacket
Warmth and breathability combine in perfect harmony in the North Face Ventrix jacket. Synthetic insulation that stays warm when wet and is perforated in key areas for dynamic venting make this a suitable piece for active mountain pursuits. You won't want to let this piece get too far out of sight, or maybe even not at all with its lightweight warmth and comfort.
- Standard fit makes this a versatile piece for everyone
- Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in body; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- DWR finish for added water protection
- Adjustable hood for added weather protection around your noggin
- Full-length center front zip means easy on, easy off
- Concealed-zip hand pockets for those split seconds to warm your paws up or grab a snack
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability and keeping snow out
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Avg Weight: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Center Back: 28"
- Body Fabric 89% Nylon, 11% recycled elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation Ventrix 35% post-consumer recycled polyester, 65% polyester stretch synthetic insulation