Never Skied Atomic Backland 107 182cm with Dynafit Rotation 14
Score an amazing deal on an epic uphill all-mountain freeride setup with this Atomic Backland 107 182cm mounted with the best freeride touring bindings the ST Rotation 14 from Dynafit. This ski was mounted with one insert and it is not recommended that it be remounted. Luckily the ski is mounted for the most common boot sole lengths for this size skier.
This is is mounted 1cm forward because that's where the original customer wanted it mounted. This means the ski has a touch more tail than normal. Many of our customers like skiing this backland slightly forward giving you better camber and control when you get back on piste and race back to the lift on a POW day. You won't be dissatisfied with this ski and binding at this price.
The Atomic Backland 107 is truly the gold standard for light weight skis that can float pow for days and rip firm snow as if it had metal. It's likely that if you haven't skied a Backland ski, you'll fall in love with it and start selling those older skis that just don't love every type of snow.
Mounted with the trusty Dynafit ST Rotation 14 means that you get their lifetime guarantee (5 years) on their most trusted binding. It's likely this binding will out last the ski if you are skiing HARD. Since the bayonet locking system on the heel turret this trusty binding is rarely warrantied. Both items are new and you will get warranty coverage on both because you scored them from Cripple Creek Backcountry.
- Mounted 1 cm forward
- BSL Range is 297mm to 332mm. (aka common 26/26.5 to 29/29.5 boots)
- Hard-charging binding for full-on power, durability and performance
- Release value of 7-14
- Full TUV safety certification with a rotational toe plate for dynamic skiing and safer releasability
- Heel unit which moves fore and aft with the flexing of your foot
- Forged 7075 Aluminum, Chromoly, and Stainless Steel keep these boys fit for the long run