The ATK Crest 10 is an everyday tech binding that has backcountry-touring functionality, all-metal-construction durability, and an elegant ease-of-use. This binding is designed for the casual backcountry traveler or on-resort fitness tourer who wants a simple binding that still has all of the comfort and safety driven features. Weighing only 280 grams and being made from entirely machined metal, this is a robust binding that still clocks in at a slender weight. The Crest 10 features:
- An adjustable horizontal and vertical release value ranging from 5-10
- A Heel Flap style walk-mode that provides three unique riser heights
- A 20 mm adjustment plate to accommodate different boot sizes into the same binding
- An elastic ski brake system and elastic heel unit to ensure consistent release values in both the horizontal and vertical direction
- An included ski brake to click into your ski without it rocketing away from you
The ATK Crest 10 bindings work so smoothly that you barely notice they're around. And that's a good thing because it lets you deal with more important things like another lap of skiing or where's the next snack break.