Atomic Backland 102 W Alpine Touring Ski
A true crossover ski, the Atomic Backland 102 will both shine on the uphill and dance through backcountry powder with power and style. A versatile underfoot of 102mm gives you a solid base for float while still allowing strong edge-to-edge transitions. Its short turn radius (16m in the 164cm length) keeps you flitting through the trees, while its edges made of steel 5x more resistant than normal steel keep your edges gripping fierce. Its lightweight paulownia core is combined with a carbon backbone for enhanced edge hold and cap sidewall for controlled power transmission underfoot. The powder rocker profile of the Backland 102 lets you rip the turns that leave smile for days. This ski is an ideal choice for any gal looking to travel deep into the mountains and find the dream stashes or to have fun playing frontside on a day off with friends.
- All-Mountain touring ski ideal for backcountry powder missions
- Powder rocker for excellent float in deep snow
- Paulownia Wood Core with Carbon Laminate for lightweight agility, dampness, and edge hold
- 102mm underfoot for a solid all-around base underfoot
- Short turn radius for playful turns in tight terrain
- Weighs 1460g (164cm)
I received my order last week and the gear is amazing. Thank you to the team for helping me find the right gear and package for me. I appreciate their time and knowledge so much!