BCA Float 27 Speed Avalanche Airbag Pack 2.0
The BCA Float 27 Speed Avalanche Airbag 2.0 is designed for backcountry touring and features the new Float 2.0 system. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than our Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 engine fits inside the Float airbag compartment, freeing up more valuable space in the main compartment. Between our sleek new Float 2.0 engine and our svelte new packs, we've shaved 20 percent off the weight of our Float 1.0 system.
Float avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go.‚ Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
Float 27 Speed Avalanche Airbag Features
- Integrated Float 2.0 airbag system with left or right shoulder strap trigger mount
- Integration for BC Link radios
- Diagonal ski carrying system
- Main compartment, with internal tool pocket for avalanche‚ shovel and probe
- Padded adjustable waist belt pockets
- Compression straps
- Tool and gear loops
- Stowable ice axe loop