Tracker2 offers and economical option in avalanche transceivers and still has a triple receive antenna for quick location. Instantaneous real‚time display, intuitive mechanical search/transmit switch makes it easy to use right ‚“out of the box‚. Thinner profile and harness than Tracker DTS. Includes Special mode and multiple burial indicator lights.
- Unit weight with batteries 9.0 ounces / 255 grams
- Harness weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.2 x 1.1 inches / 13.2 x 8.2 x 2.7 cm
- Rapid processor and simple user interface
- Real-time, digital display shows direction and distance
- Multiple burial indicator light
- Bright red LEDs (light emitting diodes)
- Uses three AAA alkaline batteries
- Includes a protective carrying case
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Batteries: three AAA alkaline
- Battery life: minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Range: 50 meters
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Assembled and tested in the USA
- Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
Need help finding the right gear to complete your setup? Schedule an online appointment today to work with a backcountry expert to get your setup dialed!