The 7.9mm Black Diamond rope is the ideal tool for long extended alpine routes and bad weather that won't leave. the Half/Twin rope is an extremely durable piece of equipment, with a dry treated core and sheath, you feel protective for countless climbs back to back. the 7.9 contains a resistant 2X2 weave construction that will add countless more days to your ropes life. The 7.9 is designed as a half/twin rope that must be used as such, Not as a single rope like most 9.0 diameter ropes.
- Rope Type : Half/Twin
- UIAA Factor Falls : 6 [Half] 16 [Twin]
- Weight Per Meter : 39 g (1.38 oz)
- Static Elongation : 6.7% [Half] 7% [Twin]
- Dynamic Elongation : 34% [Half] 32% [Twin]
- Impact Force : 5.4 kN [Half] 7.8 kN [Twin]
- Sheath : Dry 2X2 Woven Sheath
- Sheath Slippage : 0%
- Half Mark : Yes
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Picked up a few of these bad boys for a multi pitch in RMNP trip. They were PERFECT and i'm pumped they're rated as both twin and half ropes. Twin 7.9mm's is the way to go for sure.