Black Diamond Distance Carbon Trail Running Poles
Thoughtfully designed in collaboration with BD athlete Joe Grant, the poles possess a subtle mid-shaft ring for balance and grip when the poles are being carried horizontally, and the slimmed down Distance Grip is ultralight, and constructed with durable EVA foam. Lastly, the redesigned tip has a lower profile that will receive z-pole snow baskets.
- Fixed length construction
- Incredibly lightweight running pole: 95 grams/pole (120cm)
- Lightweight EVA foam grip and minimal grip extension with breathable, moisture-wicking strap
- Mid-shaft ring for horizontal carrying balance and grip
- Interchangeable tech tip compatible with rubber tech tips included
- Z-Pole Snow Basket compatible
I have run a long ways with the Distance Carbon FLZ poles and thought they were pretty light. Now I grab these new Distance Carbon's and forget I'm holding them! They weigh almost nothing, meaning they're no hindrance when flying down technical single track.
I'm not easy on my gear, and these poles have stood up to the abuse. They've taken a couple falls (I'm not the most graceful), and are no worse for the wear!