The G3 Blacksheep was designed for the everyday commuter, big mountain rider to the side country guru. This all mountain directional board has a full rocker design to handle the deep days. A poplar paulownia wood core combined with carbon fibre makes this board strong, light and torsionally stable.
- Triaxial glass for torsion and flex.
- Poplar Paulownia wood core
- Premium ABS/TPU sidewall for impact resistance and power transfer.
- Premium co-extruded nylon topsheet.
- Full thickness alloy steel edges - corrosion resistant.
- Full thickness base. P-Tex 2000 Electra.
|Lengths||154cm, 158cm, 162cm, 168cm|
|Profile||Full Rocker Flex pattern, High Curvature rocker/low curvature rocker/High curvature rocker|
|Construction||Biaxial stitched Carbon Fiber, Triaxial Glass for torsion and flex, Poplar Paulownia core, co-extruded nylon topsheet, alloy steel edges for corrosion resistance, P-Tex 2000 Electra base|
|Rocker Type||Full Rocker|
|Ideal Rider||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Terrain||Hard Pack to Deep|