DPS Powderworks Lotus Tour 124 SE Ski
When the deep snow calls your name (when does it not?), you can answer "yes" every time with these boys beneath your feet. The new, revamped Pagoda sits comfortably between DPS' Pagoda Piste line and their Tour line. This gives it the perfect combination of efficiency and speed and superior downhill performance. In short, the Lotus Tour 124 equips you to conquer any line, pursue every mission, and find every powder stash and still come home smiling.
The unique, horizontally layered core gives you a smooth ride in varied snow conditions, while the carbon laminate elevates responsiveness as you hit that "flow-state" in the soft snow dream moments. The rocker profile optimizes float, pop, and easy pivoting in tight terrain. With a core comprised of Ash, Aspen, and Paulownia wood sandwiched between a full carbon laminate and full wrap sidewall, this vibrant construction defies classification and gives you the lightweight, durability and strength needed to power every mission.
- This ski promises all-day smiles for the powder-seekers.
124mm waist delivers buoyancy through snow on the deepest days.
- Rocker profile keeps tips afloat through fresh, untouched pockets.
- Wood core is lightweight and responsive for lively turns in powder.
- Carbon fiber laminate gives structure while keeping ski poppy.
- Lightweight UHMW sidewalls deliver a smooth slide through the snow.
- Medium turn radius allows versatility in turns from trees to bowls.
- DPS designs mega-wide skis for mega-deep pow in Salt Lake City, UT.
I like the weight for when I walked up the hill and the bindings work well. Might have to think about putting on brakes. Might have to wait till next season for powder. Skins worked well.