Dynafit TLT SPEEDFIT
Dynafit’s TLT Speedfit boot is basically the original lightweight alpine touring boot. This boot allows you to uphill with an unencumbered cuff pivot and locks down with a nice progressive downhill ski flex . Put together with one of the best plastics used in alpine ski touring boots, the full Grilamid lower and upper with added glass fibers create a more consistent skier flex pattern.
Based off of Dynafit’s home run TLT 5 and 6 designs, without the annoying removable plastic tongue. It has a similar last to those boots as well, being one of the more narrow fitting boots in their line. Utilizing a one finger pull, quick release power strap and Ulta Lock 2.0 “one lever” from ski to walk buckle, makes for fast and simple transitions. With a size 27.0 coming in at 1100 grams this is definitely the lightest boot for the buck out there!
Providing a complementary snowboard flex and easy to modify platform, Splitboarders have been flocking to these boots for their lightweight techy hardboot set-ups. Great for speed and for fitness the TLT Speedfit is value packed!
- Lightweight, sturdy touring boot
- Singular lever for quick transition between walk and ski mode
- 60 degree cuff articulation for efficient touring
- 15-18 degree forward lean
- Pomoca Climb sole, Custom Light liner, and Grilamid with Grilamid/Fiberglass cuff for traction, comfort, and durability
- TLT (Tech) Binding Compatible