The G3 Carbon Via Touring Poles are G3's new, premium full carbon ski pole. The carbon upper and lower shafts make this pole light stiff and durable. It has excellent power transfer so you won't be using extra energy with pole slop. Great ergonomic grip, two different basket types included, utility tab for adjusting your bindings on the fly and an easy flick lock system make this the all around pole for big mountain skiers and speed tourers alike.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Length: 95-125 cm (short) 115-145 cm (long)
Weight: 250 g (short) 280 g (long)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Light, stiff and resilient. Length adjustments are easy to make and they never slip.
We used our G3 Carbon BC poles last weekend, and they performed very well. We loved how strong they felt, and indeed, they were very stiff and did not flex like aluminum poles when leveraged. They felt very light to swing, and climbing with them was better than anticipated, with the little orange stop where we normally put duct tape as a stop. The locking mechanism was easy to use, even with our mittens/gloves. We enjoyed the "hook" on the top of the ski pole for changing our climbing bar levels. The grip was very positive, and the strap fit well and adjusted easily. A big step up from our very good Black Diamond aluminum BC poles, which went to our daughters. Plus we got them super fast from the folks at Cripple Creek. Awesome all around.