The G3 Via Touring Poles are more than just a ski pole, it is a backcountry tool. Built with durable 7075 aluminum and featuring an ergo handle for easy binding adjustment, this pole is built to take a beating, day in and day out.
- QuickFlick Utility Tab - Flick your binding risers or buckles with ease. Also aids in precise pole plants. Hard plastic eyelet yields one of 2 attachment points for drying gloves or attaching tent lines.
- Backcountry Strap - Comfortable, form fitting, and easily removable for skiing in avalanche terrain.
- Side Hill Grip - Lightweight and simple lower grip position for side-hill ski touring.
- Reliable Connections - Burly forged Aluminum lever with a simple and easy to use offset cam gives you a reliable and sturdy connection between pole sections.
- Asymetric Powder Basket - Reduces drag & eliminates cantilever effect in hard pack snow or while doing steep terrain kick turns. Easier to hook binding heel lifts up and down.
- Flex Ferrules - Protects lower shaft. Easily replaceable.
- Carbide Tip - Grips securely on ice and rock. Provides long term durability.
- Trekking / Snag Proof Basket - Comes with extra trekking baskets for spring/summer use.
Length:95-125 cm (short) 115-145 cm (long)
Weight: 265 g (short) 310 g (long)dition-touring-ski