The Ventilate does exactly what you think it might. Ventilates the fog right out of the equation. Tired of skinning up the mountain with multiple sets of eyewear only to have one or two if them become so fogged and clouded you can't see? The Julbo used there pull away lenses to allow for a breathable goggle that will stay clear with sweating your way up the skin track. Giving you a clear and comfortable ride back down the hill ready for another lap. The Ventilate features an anatomic frame to fit medium to small faces and allows for perfect fit and comfort with its dual soft face foam.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Soft Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.