K2 Talkback 88 Alpine Touring Ski
The K2 Talkback 88 is the bread and butter touring ski from K2 Skis' touring line. Designed for long days in the backcountry, ski mountaineering missions, or just a fun uphill day at the resort, this is an AT ski that embodies the moniker "Courage under Fire" in the sense of keeping you calm when you're staring down a scary line!
The Talkback 88 features nimble maneuverability due to its Paulownia Tour Lite wood core jam-packed with an intelligently conceived smattering of inserts. Laminated onto the core are Carbon Overdrive reinforcements for some additional kick and the all important titanal reinforcement placed underfoot for binding retention and overall dampness. The combination of these two technologies creates a stable ride and provides superb edge grip regardless of the terrain you're skiing.
K2 designed the Talkback 88 with a wide range of lengths in 153, 160, and 167 to ensure the full gambit of skiers is covered to adventure into the backcountry.
- Lightweight ski construction makes every mountain ambition possible
- Paulownia Tour Lite is all about efficiency at the core
- 88mm underfoot gives the perfect combination of maneuverability and stability
- All-terrain rocker profile offers float for softer snow while maintaining control in variable conditions
- Titanal laminate dampens for increased power and stability
- Carbon fiber top layer enhances edge-to-edge control
- Snowphobic topsheet sheds snow so nothing can hold you back