Lange XT3 LV 110 W Alpine Touring Boot
Boot Fitters Advice
Why We Like the Lange XT3 LV 110 W Alpine Touring Boot
Listen up ladies- it's time to rip! The all new Lange XT3 110 W is a powerful performance driven touring boot coming in at a 110 flex. Known for downhill performance, Lange has introduced a brand new boot series called the XT3 that leaves no debate on the downhill and walks efficiently uphill. The idea behind the new XT3 110 W comes from the brand new Active Power V-Lock system which gives an additional 11 degrees of forward lean over older Lange touring boots without sacrificing alpine performance.
Utilizing brand new technology in a unique design, the XT3 110 W has a rockered bootboard that is made from pressurized polypropylene plastic that ensures warmth and ease of use when walking. The little details haven't been lost on Lange either- they've partnered with Vibram to deliver an ISO 9523 certified touring sole thats sure to inspire confidence on the bootpack.
- 97mm last for low-volume precision and steering.
- Ultra-secure cuff lockup thanks to the metal-on-metal Active Power V-Lock connection.
- Dual-core light shell for dynamic rebound and lightweight precision and response.
- Friction-free hinge provides maximum range of motion and effortless stride.
- Dual 3D liner ensures perfect shell/liner interface for maximum sensitivity and perfect fit.