Salomon QST Lumen 99 Ski
Sometimes the obvious choice is the right choice, and in the case of the Salomon QST Lumen 99, the old adage is true. The general characteristics of the QST line perform with versatility and conformability without sacrificing the fun factor. For the 2022 season, the QST Lumen 99 comes equipped with a smooth combination of rocker camber rocker with a versatile 19m turn radius. We definitely emphasis the tip rocker here- it's gratuitous, creating a superb experience in pow! Don't forget about the approachable sidecut that is gonna turn your ski day into an unforgettable experience. There's a reason QST is a household name- they're well built and perform at every width and size. Complete with a light poplar full woodcore, the Salomon QST Lumen 99 is poppy and flavorful.
The new Salomon QST Lumen 99 comes with titanal inserts underfoot, Cork damplifiers in the tips of the skis, and strategic rubber pads throughout the ski. The end result is you've got yourself a a full sandwich ski with durable ABS sidewalls and a carbon powered C/F Carbon Flax Weave that brings both dampening and stiffness to the table. From a technology standpoint, we're at the cutting edge. From a fun standpoint, we've only just begun!
The 2022 Salomon QST Lumen 99 comes in five lengths from 153cm to 181cm which means no matter who you are- you've got a length that is familiar.
- This strong, versatile ski gives confidence to always push your limits.
- Poplar Full Woodcore with cork offers a lightweight construction that absorbs the shock and dampens with less weight.
- Fiber reinforcement and titanal insert underfoot give maximal power, durability, and edge grip.
- Patented C/FX Carbon Flax Weave technology has two times more carbon with basalt to help with vibration.
- 99mm waist width powers through every terrain.
- All terrain-rocker with full sandwich sidewalls keeps this ski playful and strong.