The North Face Summit Soft Shell Climbing Gloves
You want gloves to work better and last longer more than damn near any other equipment you own. The Summit Soft Shell Climbing glove is built with a goat leather palm to provide water resistance and durability where you need it most. It's also threaded throughout with Kevlar to ensure you'll have these gloves for a long time to come. 60 g PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of the hand will help to keep you warm without jeopardizing feel. Radiametric Articulation™ sews these gloves so that they are always in your hands natural relaxed position. A neoprene waterproof gaiter seals out weather so you can keep moving.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ for ease of sizing and fit
- Radiametric Articulation™ sew in shape of relaxed hand
- Goat leather palm for durability and water resistance
- Kevlar® thread throughout glove for longevity
- Short neoprene gauntlet with a Velcro® closure to keep out the elements
- Carabiner loop on back of finger for hanging when not in use