You want gloves to work better and last longer more than damn near any other equipment you own. The Summit Soft Shell Climbing glove is built with a goat leather palm to provide water resistance and durability where you need it most. It's also threaded throughout with Kevlar to ensure you'll have these gloves for a long time to come. 60 g PrimaLoft® insulation on the back of the hand will help to keep you warm without jeopardizing feel. Radiametric Articulation™ sews these gloves so that they are always in your hands natural relaxed position. A neoprene waterproof gaiter seals out weather so you can keep moving.
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ for ease of sizing and fit
- Radiametric Articulation™ sew in shape of relaxed hand
- Goat leather palm for durability and water resistance
- Kevlar® thread throughout glove for longevity
- Short neoprene gauntlet with a Velcro® closure to keep out the elements
- Carabiner loop on back of finger for hanging when not in use