Tecnica Zero G Tour Ski Touring Boot (Closeout)
Boot Fitters Advice
Why We Like the Tecnica Zero G Tour Ski Touring Boot (Closeout)
If you're still dreaming of that one-boot quiver for the resort, the backcountry, and the apres scene, look no further!
The Tecnica Zero G Tour features a four buckle design, a generous 110 flex rating, tech fittings, and an ISO 9523 sole which will work well with compatible frame bindings or the Salomon Shift.
Hitting the scales at around 1500g, this boot competes with other full-featured tech boots like the Dynafit Hoji or Atomic Hawx and features a huge 55 degrees of cuff articulation for comfortable touring.
If you like the feel of an Alpine forward lean, this boot gives you that option, or run the boot more upright when you're deep in the backcountry on your lighter setup.
When the day is done, flip to the walk mode and disengage the double-locking cuff system, then feel comfortable walking on those Vibram soles from the slopes or the trailhead to the local watering hole. Don't be surprised if you're still dancing in these boots at midnight!
- A slightly softer boot that still performs strong on the downhill
- Progressive flex of 110 gives you connection with every turn.
- Medium last of 99mm gives a close-contact performance feel.
- 55 degree range of motion keeps you moving efficiently all day long.
- C.A.S. Shell is anatomically shaped to the contours of your foot with ample room to customize in key areas.
- Vibram sole with dual-density rubber compound allows you to tread unafraid when bootpacking while the yellow harder rubber transfers power while skiing.