The North Face M Brigandine FUTURELIGHT™ Bib
Part of North Face's Steep Series line, these FUTURELIGHT Bibs are technically designed with the powder-hounds, freeriders, and backcountry extremists in mind. Their namesake Futurelight technology makes these both waterproof and breathable, with Fuseform construction and FlashDry fabrics keeping you light and comfortable for putting in the miles on your hunt for the powder stashes and showing off your quiver of sweet moves.
- Hyperarticulated fit with Fuseform construction gives you a robust, durable garment without restricting movement.
- FlashDry technology brings moisture to the surface to keep you cool and dry.
- Futurelight provides the most advanced waterproof, breathable capabilities.
- StretchVent gaiters with gripper elastic and boot hook ensure snow-free and happy feet.
- Chimney Venting system allows for increased airflow while working up a sweat.
- Jacket-to-pant integration gives a seamless, snow-free environment.
- Zippered pack-friendly chest pocket with beacon tether ensures this important tool is never out of reach.
- Outer leg and knee-to-knee inner leg vents add to your ventilation.
- Zero hardware suspenders means no weird rubbing or pressure points with your pack.
- Stowaway integrated ladderlock belt keeps these boys sitting where you need them.
- Harness friendly zip-fly provides convenience when you need it.
- 5 YKK AquaGuard two-way side-entry zip keeps these bibs easy to get on and off.
- Weight 960G (33.86oz)
- Inseam- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- Body: Futurelight 3L 100% Recycled Polyester with Tricot Backer and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Finish
- Back Panel: Futurelight 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Elastane Stretch Double Weave with FlashDry
- Kickpatches: Futurelight 100% Nylon
- Lifetime Warranty