The North Face Phantom 50 Pack
Everything you need and nothing you don't. A minimalist's dream come true, the Phantom 50 is a streamlined, lightweight pack, purpose built for alpine climbing missions. A semi-translucent Specra ripstop outer shell allows you to see your gear from the outside of your pack, making finding important items faster and easier. Side compression straps allow for easy ski carry, and ice axe attachments are optimized to keep your tools safe snd secure. A hydration sleeve and 360 degree reflectivity round out this lightweight contender.
- Compression straps are internally routed to eliminate unnecessary snag points.
- Carry rope or compress the top of the pack with the fixed lid design.
- Light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption in the back panel.
- Be easily seen in low light conditions thanks to 360-degree reflectivity.
- Stay organized with a handy hipbelt pocket.
- Keep Crucial items at hand with the tool loop on the hipbelt.