Ski and Splitboard Shop Technician - $17-$21/hr
Location: Avon, Carbondale, Seattle
We are looking motivated, detail oriented, and mechanically inclined individuals to join our shop tech team at multiple locations. Ideally candidates will come with experience on the mounting bench, but we are happy to consider those with no experience so long as you are mechanically inclined and eager to learn!
We offer competitive wages, on the job training toward great industry careers, flexible scheduling, and unlimited access to our large demo fleet along with discounts on all the touring gear you want and need.
Please fill out the above form and attach a resume and a short cover letter on what you love about uphill skiing, splitboarding, or spending time outdoors!
Desired traits and skills
- Excitement for working with customers and team members
- Passionate about human-powdered adventures on snow
- A self starter
- Performance driven - we’re fast growing and constantly evolving
- Patient and detail oriented
- Solution oriented
Essential Job Functions
- Mounting ski touring and downhill bindings with a high degree of precision and accuracy
- Tuning and repairing touring equipment
- Communicating with customers for accurate shop work
- Completing detailed and accurate shop tickets