Shop: Marker Alpinist
- Rotate the heel unit 180 degrees so that rear pins face backward
- Open toe unit jaws by pressing down on toe lever
- Binding can be run pins forward with only one riser height
- Align boot pin holes with front pins, step down
- Lock the toe by pulling up on the toe lever all the way up through ratcheting clicks
- Flip heel flap forward if running pins rearward for riser
- Rotate heel unit so that rear pins face forward
- Align boot pin holes with front pins, step down. Toe lever remains in first position
- Step down to engage rear pins
- Press down on toe lever with ski pole to exit binding
- Boot sole adjustment of 1.5 cm, use posi drive #3 bit in lowest rear screw.
- Ensure it is adjusted with zero gap on the pins between the rear of the boot and the heel unit
- Lateral release value is adjustable using posi drive #3 bit on higher rear screw
- Forward release is fixed
- Snow and ice buildup is possible under the toe springs if the bindings are open and skis are on a backpack after touring in wetter snow. Clear this area with ski pole tip and open and closing. Lock then unlock to check if binding is fully clamping the boot.