The evolution of the NTN binding continues with the new and improved Outlaw X from 22 Designs. The tweaks are subtle, but lovers of the newest development in telemark skiing will enjoy lighter weight, an easier step-in mechanism and better durability. It will still have all the features you love with the sweetest flex, large spring travel and the bomber construction that 22 Designs has been known for. Most of all, get that extra drive and performance you have been wanting out of each tele turn.
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, 125mm widths
- Optional stiffy spring kit available
- Ski crampon compatible
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1 at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers: Large: 3 lbs, 9 oz / 1620g Small: 3 lbs, 6 oz / 1545g
excellent service and prices
These are the first NTN bindings I have ever tried. They are super fun and great bomber bindings. They do a great job transferring power to my edges, especially the back ski. My only complaint is the process of clipping in, but I'm still learning.
Ok, maybe not lighter, but if you’re in persuit of The Turn then you probably have killer quads and buns of steal. If you are thinking of making the switch to NTN, do it. Get that pivot point under the ball of your foot where it belongs and feel the control. Easy to step in and out (no dynafiddle), adjustable, and confidence inspiring. Get em, clip em, and rip em!