Join us for our favorite event of the year! Full Moon skin followed by beers and live music in our Avon Shop.
It's back! Join us for a Full Moon Skin followed by music and beers from Bonfire Brewing. We will also have demo setups from Dynafit free of charge for you to try out the latest and greatest touring gear from the industry leaders.
We will be skinning up the mountain starting at 5:30 at the base of Leave the Beav. Skin as fast or slow as you like, this is simply a meetup and not a guided event. We will then meet back at the shop in Avon for live music and beers starting at 7:30.
We have been hosting these meet ups for the past four winters now and are beyond excited to continue the tradition in 2020. Bring your go to BC ski partner or your friend who's never skinned. It's going to be a great time!
*PLEASE ABIDE BY THE BEAVER CREEK UPHILL POLICY*
Evening Operations Checklist for Uphill Travel:
- Call the Trails Hotline (970) 754-5907
- Abide by all of the above-described daytime recommendations
- Wear reflective materials
- All dogs must be on leashes
- Carry a light or headlamp
- Be aware that ski area emergency services are NOT available