Salomon Shift Pro 90 W Alpine Touring Boot
Boot Fitters Advice
Why We Like the Salomon Shift Pro 90 W Alpine Touring Boot
We can't all afford multiple ski boots, and that why the Salomon Shift Pro 90 W AT Boot exists. It's the tasters choice for all activities on the hill whether you are ripping lift served laps or getting up at 5am for dawn patrol in the backcountry. Problem feet? No problems here- the Shift Pro 90 W has a cutting edge Custom Shell that is so customizable you could probably fit a horse hoof in there and Secretariat wouldn't have any complaints. A 100mm last in the S/PRO liner offers a superb out of the box fit that inspires confidence and lets the skiing talk for itself. Are you a fan of comfort? No worries- the Shift W is designed with a 90 flex rating made to be comfortable while still offering decent ski performance.
With a pricetag under $600, there are few if any boots that offer such a good bang for your buck from a highly respected world class ski boot manufacturer such as Salomon. Let's be real- While 1600 grams isn't the lightest boot on the market, it certainly isn't close to being the heaviest. And who's counting grams anyway, when your feet are walking on clouds?
- This is a sweet all-around choice for your quiver of one.
- 90 flex rating keeps this soft and supple while still skiing well on the descent.
- 100mm last width gives a good mid-range fit.
- Four buckles with a power strap keep your foot secure, with a one lever change locking the cuff into ski mode.
- Custom shell HD is quick to mold and enhances the feel and power/energy transmission to the ski.
- My Custom Fit 3D Seamless performance liner ensure comfort, precision, and warmth.
- Vibram GripWalk sole makes this boot compatible with MNC, GripWalk, and Tech bindings.
- 2 year warranty