BCA Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver
The BCA Tracker S Avalanche Transceiver is a stripped down, more affordable version of the Tracker 3. The Tracker S feature set is based on "simple is fast" design rules and includes the latest technology for backcountry safety: 3-antennas, multiple burial detection, proximity alert, signal suppression mode, and auto-revert features. For speed and simplicity, the Tracker S foregoes the features used by snow professionals and dedicated tech weenies; motion-sensing, and upgradable software that come with the Tracker 3. The Tracker S boasts lighter weight, pocket friendly, slim design and all the performance you need for safer backcountry travel. For those looking for a state of the art beacon at a more affordable price point, the Tracker S is for you.
- Weight: 165g/5.8oz including batteries (not including harness)
- Harness Weight: 120g/4.2oz
- Dimensions: 11.5cm x 7.1cm x 2.6cm / 4.5in x 2.8in x 1.0in
- Power source: 3 AAA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 250hrs in transmit mode, 50hrs in search mode (minimum 1hr in search mode after 200hrs in transmit mode)
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Range: 55m
- Search Strip: 50m
- Limited 5 Year Warranty
- Certified compliance with all N.A. and EU norms
The transceiver was great. Thankfully all it had to do was transmit! We rode at Silverton last Friday Saturday and Sunday. Just seemed like a better bargain to buy than rent. So easy to use this compared to my old one. Really looking forward to using it for years. Thanks
This beacon is awesome. I love how easily yet securely it switches from transmit to search. The chest strap is comfy, too!