For those cold morning race starts and fast descents The G Comp Warm comes with an insulated mitten that's easily folded away into a wrist pocket once you're warm. The same great glove as the most popular glove in ski mountaineering racing, The G Comp Wind, with the benefit of an insulated fold-out mitten.
- Soft, dexterous, breathable Lycra® gloves with durable and supple synthetic palms
- The new insulated Warmit‚N hides in a pocket on the wrist to be pulled out for protection from the wind and cold
- Grip‚R pads on thumb, index finger and palm for superior grip
- Terry wipe on thumb and index finger
- Elastic wrist leashes and carabiner hanging loops
NOTE: Help ensure the longevity of the Warmit‚N by always removing it when working with bindings and skins.
¯Weight: 115 g, 4.1oz (XL)
*These tend to run small, so it's worth sizing up a size!*