Cardiff Goat Enduro Splitboard
The first board Cardiff ever worked on, the Cardiff Goat Enduro Splitboard is the show piece of five years of testing and tweaking. The Goat is a big-mountain board born from freestyle riding that excels ascending and descending the most rugged terrain.
The Goat shape was developed to provide superior traction and confidence on the skin track and to encourage surfy, high speed turns on big lines. This board features Cardiff's HALFcamber60 design that places camber underfoot on 60% of the deck and their RADIcAL Sidecut provide more effective edge on snow while touring and descending.
Constructed with Cardiff's Enduro build, the Goat Enduro is built for riders who need a board they can rely on day after day. The Enduro construction features their CARBONcore and triaxial fiberglass construction. This gives the board torsional rigidity and adds strength to ramp up durability.
The Cardiff Goat Enduro Splitboard will inspire confidence on icy snow, surf through bottomless pow, and blast high speeds in style.
- RADIcAL sidecut profile for maximum edge contact without compromising flotation.
- Seamless urethane sidewalls for dampness and bomber durability.
- Shape and camber profiles are perfectly matched with PERFECTpivot 3.0.
- Eye-catching artwork by Kyson Dana.
- Durable and dependable Enduro build for seasons of use.
- Weight: 6lbs 14oz- 154cm