Dynafit Blacklight 88 W Alpine Touring Ski
If feeling fast and confident both up and down the hill is important to you, the Dynafit Blacklight 88 touring ski is a must-have for your quiver. At 88mm underfoot and weighing less than 1200 grams (1140g at 172cm), this ski is both lightweight and versatile enough for a wide range of applications, from early morning laps at the ski hill to peakbagging missions in the springtime. A 100% Paulownia wood core makes for a poppy, responsive feel while the full-length carbon topsheet adds stiffness and vibration damping to minimize chatter on firm snow. Full-length ABS sidewalls provide edge hold for carving stable turns at high speed, while the ski’s extremely low swing weight mean you can jump turn effortlessly when things get steep and tight. Slight rocker in the tip and tail make for easy turn initiation and float in soft snow, and a factory race grind on the bases keep things fast in any conditions. Dynafit’s Blacklight 88 ski is a super fun ride for the seriously fast and light crowd – check it out!
- Efficiency and power combine in this innovative mountaineering ski.
- Paulownia Speed Core with 100% Uni-directional Carbon toplayer makes this ski featherlight while holding higher tensile strength and durability.
- 88mm underfoot gives a solid yet maneuverable platform for your missions.
- Tip and Tail Rocker with a 3D Sidewall Cap Construction offers balance and stability.
- Weighs 1060g (165cm) with a 17 meter turn radius in the same length.